Thursday 3 March 2011

World Book Day

Today, 3rd of March is World Book Day.

At the library today, we did a "speed dating" with books.  I didn't find anything I really liked the look of, given that the people I was with have totally different reading tastes. Its neither my fault, problem nor concern if I don't particularly like Michael Morpurgo or John Singleton. But then, I doubt they really liked my offering of Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
I think Katy and Susie had the same problem.Life works that way, you know, when everyone reads different stuff?
Anyway, enjoy World Book Day 2011!
Nina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Never mind, Nina! Hope it was fun at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Westy It was fun, but I didn't find anything I wanted to read! Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...