Saturday 16 April 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by the Story Siren where we show off all the books we have obtained in the past week.
I don't normally do it, as I don't normally have a very interesting haul, but this week my library was good and actually sent me the books I reserved. [Plus, this is a note to self to remember to post the reviews] Anyway...

From the library I got
Above links lead to Amazon.

And from the fabulous E.J. Stevens, as a late Teen Lit Day prezzie...
  • She Smells the Dead
  • Spirit Storm
I've started She Smells the Dead and Clockwork Angel, and absolutely love both of them. I also want to get started on Scarlett Dedd- I've already looked at the blog, and it looks really good.

 I'm pretty pleased with what I've got this week. Easter holidays too, so I have a lot of reading time.
What did you get this week? Leave a link and I'll find the time to stop by eventually. Eventually being the key word.

TEA TIME TALK: 50 followers already? We've only been going for two months...THANK YOU! Tea and cake all round!


    6 comments:

    1. Oooh, hope you love My So-Called Afterlife! Let me know when you've read it :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great mailbox Nina! Sisters Red looks good. Enjoy :) Oh and congratulations on reaching 50 followers!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great IMM this week. I really want to read Sister Red

      Here are my Mailboxes

      Love Fantasy Mailbox

      Mad Hatter Mailbox

      ReplyDelete
    4. Nice bunch! ENjoy all your new books :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. I haven't heard of E.J. Stevens but those books look fabulous - wishlist time! I'm fairly new too, started my blog in February of this year - congrats on 50 followers, I am now following your blog. I love your layout, the background is great! However, just a suggestion, the red and black writing is hard to read on the sidebar against the dark grey, so I would probably change the black text to white and maybe the red to a light grey, or maybe a pink to match your background? :)

      April @ My Shelf Confessions

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking time to read this!
    Comments are much loved.
    Nina xxx

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...