Tuesday 17 May 2011

In My Mailbox 4

In my Mailbox...
Not on Sunday! Because I didn't have the time then...well, its here now. Also features books I got a while ago but did not do IMM then so they didn't get featured...its hosted by The Story Siren, weekly for most but whenever I get round to it for me... enjoy...



From Library.
-Unwind by Neal Shusterman
-Tymes End by B.R.Collins
-The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
-Early to Death Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
-Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
-The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson

And from the lovely Vickie @ Comacalm's Corner, I got
-Premonitions by Jude Watson
-Carrie by Stephen King
-Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
I actually got these a while ago, but havent featured them yet... Me and my organisational skills...
I read Glass Houses and  enjoyed it...not brilliant, not totally awful.
The other two from Comacalm I'll read in Spain...
Chains seems really good, judging by what my book club have said...
I'm halfway through Unwind and think it is absolutely amazing.
The rest I'll read when I get round to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...