Monday 9 May 2011

On My Wishlist 5

Hosted by Book Chick City, this is  where we get to show off all the books that we desperately want but sadly, do not have… I actually got Katy to join in, so the books in red is Nina’s wishlist, the books in purple are Katy’s wishlist and the books in black are what we both want…So….

Black Butler volume 6 by Yana Toboso, because the rest of the series is awesome, in ouropinion anyway, and we want to carry on with the series and see what happens next.

Hetalia vol 3 by Hidekaz Himaruya because we love this series where history has been abridged into a book about pastaaaaaaa!!

Fruits Basket vol 22 by Natsuki Takaya. We've not read the others to catch up (12-21), but we vaguely know what happens, so why not? We'll have to read it a t some point anyway...

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish by Douglas Adams. Arthur's made tea, become a caveman and learnt how to fly...I want to know what he'll do next...

Divergent by Veronica Roth. Because I started reading it in a bookshop and loved it...and sadly had no money to buy it...

The rest of Haruhi (vols 4 and onwards) by Nagaru Tanigawa I have to know what the SOS want to do about their popularity problems. And about the mysterious new transfer student (well actually I already know because I read spoilers but...)

Blameless by Gail Carriger... I want to know what happens to Alexia, and hopefully in time for the release of Heartles...somehow, due to the fact my library is so slow at processing books, I doubt this will happen...

Spanish dictionary. I lost mine somewhere...

Thats enough for this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...