Sunday 8 January 2012

What do you want to see here?

What would you actually like to see here? Because I've looked at my schedule, and it is...book reviews...book reviews...more book reviews...1 year celebrations...hiatus due to our going to France on a language trip...book review.... Just a little bit samey, isn't it?  But I'm really uncreative when it comes to this kind of thing...so what would you like to see here? I've put a poll in the sidebar, and comments are appreciated. In other news, I'm getting through a few books I'm quite enjoying, and I'm currently waiting for this hour to go past so I can watch Sherlock. How's everyone else's New Year going?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nina & Katy!Your blog is really cool :-) It's actually amazing that so many people follow/read your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...