Sunday 22 April 2012

Weekly Roundup #13


Sorry about missing last week. Was shattered from a concert, then didn’t have a laptop or a (working) camera. So I couldn’t make it. But hey, 12 weeks in a row without forgetting? I think I did quite well.

Here’s what I got-two week’s worth!
  • Clarity by Kim Harrington from Scholastic
  • Grave Witch by Kalayna Price from Penguin Spinebreakers
  • I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga from Transworld
  • Ace Attorney-the Phoenix Wright Caseboook by Capcom from Forbidden Planet (bought)
  •  Daughters of Darkness by Virginia Andrews from Sarah (book swap)
  • vN by Madeline Ashby from Angry Robot
  • The Gathering Dark by Leigh Bardugo from Indigo
  • Itch by Simon Mayo from my library
  • Undead by Kirsty McKay from Chicken House
  • The End by Nora Olsen from author

Yeah...I’m not sure what happened. But I have a tonne of awesome books now. Yay!

Here’s what’s going on around the book-y world!
  • There’s a competition called The Spark being run by Faber. It’s from 13 to 18 year olds, and you have to script and storyboard a trailer for The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith. Here’s a link to the details...
  • Bella and Daph are having May as an “EPIC REVIEW MONTH”. It’s a great idea, and the best thing is, they’re doing a readathon and a reveiwathon. More details here.
  • Laura/Sister Spooky is doing a book clear out! UK-ers, go look here-free books!

Here’s what’s going on at Death Books and Tea
  • Not that much!

So, what happened with everyone this week? 

3 comments:

  1. You should have joined in the Readathon!
    An old follower stopping by to say hi :)

    Dee, from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hunt Killers and Undead both sound awesome!! Hope you enjoy

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome books, I really want to get a copy of Itch soon! :) I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...